Google Analytics is an essential website analytics software that helps you get a better understanding of your customers by offering you the tools to analyze data from your site. One of the most important aspects of running a successful profitable business is knowing what your clients want and how you can provide the most value to them. Learning how to use this vital information and analyze reports and data gives you an incredible competitive advantage. And as a result, it can help you increase your profits exponentially.
What is Google Analytics Exactly?
Being of the most popular free website analytics service, Google Analytics provides insights and in-depth details about people who visit your website.
It’s most commonly used by e-commerce websites and entrepreneurs, but also bloggers. Any website owner who wants to improve their content and appear in top Google ranking results can greatly benefit from learning how to use this software.
If you want to get a deeper understanding of your customers’ habits, behavior, buying patterns, preferences, and how they find and use your website, Google Analytics is for you. Its tools can help you sift through all this information and optimize your content to get better results.
Among many of its features, this software allows you to integrate Google Products, such as your Ads account and Google Search Console. By using tracking codes, you can also track any PR or advertising campaign on any platform. All you need to do is add a “tracking code” on each of your website’s pages.
Why Do You Need All This Information?
Basically, you can utilize all this information to make better promotional and marketing decisions for your business.
- Audience Reports tell you about who is visiting your website. Through this report, you can understand what demographics are using your site and their interests.
You can also optimize your site according to which device is mostly used to access your website.
- Acquisition Reports show you how your visitors found your website. This helps you get an understanding of which domains and pages are directing traffic towards your business.
- Behavior Reports tell you how visitors are reacting to your content. It shows you how many page views your site has, how much time they’re spending there, the bounce rate, and page load time.
You can use this report to improve your customer experience and increase conversions.
- Conversion Reports provide insights on which products are of interest to your customers. For example, did someone sign up for your newsletter or purchase a product.
Google Analytics Certificate
Individuals who have a Google Analytics Certificate, know how to use the platform for optimal results. These reports guide your SEO strategy and leverage all the features available to improve your Google ranking and grow your business.
Getting a certificate is a simple process.
- First, you need to sign up to Google Partners
- Get a comprehensive working knowledge of the platform, through the information available on their website and registering for their courses.
- Take the GAIQ exam (Google Analytics Individual Qualification).
Through that certification, you can make the most out of the digital analytics platform to drive your business success. But don’t worry, you don’t need to get certified.
Here at SnapSite, we are Google analytics pros and can help maximize the output from Google Analytics.